We’re on the lookout for a skilled UI Designer to play a pivotal role in the team, focusing on digital ID implementation in Trygg-Hansas
digital touch points, and primarily web. Your expertise will be key in maintaining a visually cohesive language. Here you can learn more about other design roles in the team.
- Innovate with new designs and UI components.
- Enhance and assure the quality of existing designs.
- Craft icons and visual assets.
- Maintain design consistency between Figma and Storybook.
- Adapt design elements to meet WCAG standards.
- Provide support and guidance in visual design.
- Develop and manage our design system.
- Lead and facilitate key initiatives, collaborating with the Design team for smart, sustainable solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders, sharing insights and inspiring the design team.
- Collaborate closely with technical and development teams to streamline processes in agile environments.
- 3-5 years in a similar design role.
- Expertise in creating and managing efficient design systems and component libraries.
- A collaborative spirit to enhance our team, fostering innovation and professional growth.
Be part of our journey
Embrace the opportunity to be part of a team where creativity, initiative, and collaboration are valued. Based in a central Stockholm office on Kungsholmen, you’ll enjoy a flexible working approach. Fluency in both written and oral Swedish is a requirement for this position, ensuring effective communication and a deeper understanding of our user base. Apply now to help shape the future of customer experiences with Trygg-Hansa.
In this recruitment, Trygg-Hansa is partnering with TRIB. For more information contact Talent Manager Marcus Kong at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 737 15 77 06
Forena: Elias Bakk, 070-760 68 54
Akademikerföreningen: Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44