This role provides an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join the FP&A and Financial Strategy team within the Business financial office division. As an analyst in the FP&A team, you will drive cooperation and communication between central Finance, Business Partnering and the wider BFO area, and be responsible for supporting the finance organization and management with insights and ad hoc analysis. We are in the process of reshaping the finance function and creating a best-in-class team following the merger with the Tryg Group, which creates a unique opportunity for you to be a part of designing our ways of working and ensuring that we are a top achieving finance function.
About the position
As a key person for analysis and insight, this role requires a good understanding of the full insurance P&L and sophisticated stakeholder management skills. To be successful in this role you would need to be flexible in your approach in order be able to manage and keep up with changing priorities. You will be heavily involved in orchestrating the forecasting process, provide P&L analysis for the totality of the Swedish business, and support in key strategic focus areas.
The role will provide a great learning environment with exposure to senior management teams, within finance, as well as the broader company.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of the coordination of the quarterly Forecasting cycle, timetables, ownership of the overall process and status updates to stakeholders
- Perform analytical review of forecast submissions and put challenge the input/output together with the business partnering organisation
- Working with the team to set up, maintain and improve standardised reporting of forecast and realized financials, as well as develop forward looking capabilities
- Work to develop efficiencies in the planning process, including working closely with system teams to push through improvements
- Support in managing investor relations related questions and tasks
Your understanding of how the business links in with Finance is key
We seek a person that is ambitious and driven, looking for challenges and opportunities to grow and is triggered when surrounded by a variety of tasks requiring different solutions. You aim to get an end-to-end view of the business and the role of Finance, and your ability to explain the impact of actions to stakeholders with very different needs will be central.
As a person you are confident and eager to learn from senior colleagues, while improving processes and methods when you see opportunities to do so. Where you need to develop, you are never shy to be proactive in asking for help and assistance, and where you have your strengths you are confident in challenging the norm and ways of working.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has a strong conviction to understand the full picture of finance and business
- Is excellent at communicating findings and creating clear outputs
- Great at presenting data in a clear, structured manner to senior stakeholders
- Possesses the ability to spot new ways of working and to bring innovation
- An advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Has an education background: Business/Economics, Accounting, or similar
- Has +4 years of prior relevant experience
- Is experienced in financial analysis of the full P&L, forecasting and budgeting
Relevant background within Insurance is preferred. Fluent in written and spoken English and a Nordic language is a must.
You will report to the Head of FP&A and Financial Strategy, part of the Business Finance office. The role is based in Stockholm or Malmö with limited travelling to be expected.
Application and further information
We look forward to your application! Please submit it via the link below. As the selection takes place on an ongoing basis, we urge you to apply as soon as possible, but no later than 2022-05-25.
For inquiries about the position, please contact the recruiting manager Tobias Norrman Andersson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
SACO: Lena Darin, 070-168 28 44
Forena: Christer Bjellert, 070-168 28 06
About the company
Join us in the largest insurance company in Scandinavia, where you will work for Trygg-Hansa as a part of the Tryg Group. Trygg-Hansa is on an extremely exciting journey where we are merging into the Tryg family, providing a unique position as you will be part of the process of merging together two of the largest insurers in Scandinavia, which brings opportunities to be a key contributor in the joint company and help us build the best possible processes and join the strengths of both businesses.
Trygg-Hansa have made a difference in people’s lives since 1828 and is a part of the Tryg Group since June 1st 2021, which includes Moderna Försäkringar in Sweden. When Trygg-Hansa and Moderna Försäkringar merges during the spring of 2022 we will create the third largest insurance company in Sweden, and the largest insurance group in Scandinavia.
You will work within the finance office in Trygg-Hansa & Moderna, with a team situated in Stockholm, Malmö and Copenhagen, supporting the wider business and acting as a key partner in ensuring that the company makes the right decisions, we have the required insight into understanding the business performance and we are a forward looking, proactive centre of knowledge within the company.