Internal Audit – Stockholm/Malmö
Internal Audit Opportunities in Stockholm or Malmö
RSA (Codan/Trygg-Hansa) Internal Audit is not your typical audit function. We are on an ambitious journey to create the best function we can for our company and our people. That means we're not afraid to challenge the status quo and sometimes do things differently. Most importantly, we believe that great people are the key to our success. This is why we work hard to provide a challenging, but supportive environment to thrive in, both as individuals and as a team. Our website provides more information about us and the way we work together, so please have a look: https://internalaudit.rsagroup...!
We are currently looking for a Senior Auditor to join our team in Stockholm or Malmö.
The role supports the delivery of a risk based audit plan helping the Board and Executive Management to protect the assets and reputation of Codan/Trygg-Hansa, and to contribute to sustainable improvement in the Governance, Risk and Control Framework. This job involves delivering audit assignments across all business areas and portfolios in line with business, regional and global standards and requirements. The role will work closely with regional and group internal audit colleagues in the planning and delivery of audit assignments and group thematic reviews to leverage expertise and ensure quality in audit deliverables. The role will enjoy building a broad knowledge of the RSA business and utilise technical and relationship management skills to build relationships with the business influencing senior management regarding risk and control improvements.
What does it take to thrive in our team?
We believe that to build a best-in-class, future proof Internal Audit function we need a diverse range of academic backgrounds, skillsets and thinking. While there is no single template for people to be successful in RSA Internal Audit, there are some qualities all our people share. Our people:
- Have excellent academic credentials; and have shown strong progression throughout their career.
- Produce quality deliverables; stay focused when they need to deliver; and are able to see the big picture while at the same time identifying important details.
- Are hierarchy agnostic and like to challenge the status quo; get to the bottom of things; and don't mind asking probing questions if it helps to achieve the right outcome.
- Take ownership; volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked; and are comfortable being challenged.
- Work well independently and in teams; love upskilling themselves; and are able to adapt and think on their feet in a fast changing environment.
Communicate comfortably in person and in writing; navigate through the politics of business; are able to understand different perspectives; and build strong stakeholder relationships.
Academic and professional requirements
- Degree and professional qualification in a relevant field
- +3 years of experience in the field of internal/external audit and/or risk management. Experience from the Big 4 is meriting.
- Experience within Financial Services, either directly or through a leading accounting/consulting firm.
- Experience from an international organisation, with a multitude of cultures
- Excellent English skills
- Full proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages
What is it like to work with us?
We are proactive and aim to be ahead of the game. Our dynamic and forward-looking plan allows us to quickly respond and be on top of emerging risks and the areas that matter most. All our people are being equipped with skills and capabilities relevant for the future, including the fundamentals of digital and agile developments. We have dedicated learning days where everybody is free to choose what they learn. Data Analytics and Cultural assessments are simply part of the way we audit.
As part of RSA Internal Audit in Codan/Trygg-Hansa you will be working within one or more squads at any point in time to deliver audits and other key initiatives. Based on your strengths, skillset and level of experience we will discuss where you can make the biggest difference and learn and develop the most.
If you are situated in Malmö you must expect 3-5 travel days per month to Copenhagen or Stockholm.
Are you up for the challenge?
If this is the kind of environment you would thrive in, please submit your CV and application, at the latest January 10.
Interviews will be held at an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible. Please visit https://internalaudit.rsagroup... or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to know more about the position.
FTF Christer Bjellert + 46 752 434 018 & SACO Lena Darin+ 46 752 434 521.