Indirect Sourcing Manager
Ekonomi & Finans – Malmö eller Stockholm
We are looking for a highly profiled Indirect Sourcing Manager for our RSA Scandinavia Indirect sourcing team covering Codan DK, Trygg-Hansa and Codan NO.
The team is responsible for category management, strategic sourcing and supplier development programs related to goods and services bought for internal consumption with an approx. spend of 850MDKK.
You will as a Sourcing Manager drive and participate in major Sourcing, outsourcing and SRM projects, with focus on minimizing our costs, mitigating risk, optimizing processes and enhancing the quality of services delivered by our suppliers to our organization in alignment with our pre-defined category strategies and business stakeholder’s priorities on different levels.
The position will require that you build strong relationships with internal cross functional teams and use your skills to influence supplier relationships and utilize your effective negotiation and influencing skills to maximize the value in supplier contracts.
As this is a Nordic position in the COO organization there will be a limited requirement to travel within Scandinavia. You will be based in our Office in Stockholm or Malmö but expected to have some travel to Copenhagen and Oslo.
- Establish category strategies which accurately reflect business priorities and supply market dynamics sponsored by internal stakeholders, using all strategic angles
- Perform category management and execute strategic initiatives according to category strategy delivering result from projects and implementation.
- Follow-up, report and secure needed actions per sub-category to support delivery of savings according to best practice saving levels.
- Create a cross functional understanding and commitment to the category strategy and establish effective category communication both internal and external.
- Actively support growth and ensure successful strategic deals
Personal and professional qualifications:
- Fast track profile with an ability to deliver quick independent bottom-line impact and results
- Experience with dealing with major stakeholders and strategically important suppliers
- Preferably experience and proven track record within different Indirect categories ex. HR & Professional services
- Understanding of all aspects of Supply chain and deep knowledge of Category management and Strategic sourcing
- Strong business, strategic and tactical skills (ability to interpret information, draw conclusions, assess implications and build strategies/solutions)
- Preferred University degree, MSc or lawyer, preferably with a focus on purchasing or other academic qualifications / experience relevant to the service
- Minimum 2 plus years of relevant work experience within Sourcing
- Willingness to travel mostly within Scandinavia
- Fluency in at least one Nordic language and professional command of English
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Agneta Lund on +4687362874. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 15:th of December 2018.
Union Contacts: FTF Elisabeth Sandblom +46 70 168 36 68, SACO Lena Darin + 46 70 168 28 44
Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia’s biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 1450 employees in Sweden. Trygg-Hansa is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Trygg-Hansa on https://www.trygghansa.se/. Follow us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa