Business Controller - Norway
Ekonomi & Finans – Stockholm/Copenhagen
Do you posses a keen eye for details, have an analytical mindset with great excel skills, while enjoying stakeholder management and business interaction? Then our role as business controller for our Norwegian business would be an ideal position for you!
The role provides an opportunity for working in the central Finance team in RSA Scandinavia, with wide exposure in an international environment, while also giving a unique opening to be a vital part of the development of our Norwegian business. The role requires you to have an analytical mindset, be comfortable with large sets of financials and models, while also providing strong presentational and stakeholder management skills.
Your responsibilities as Business Controller - Norway
As Business controller - Norway in RSA Scandinavia you will be focused on supporting the Norwegian business while working in our Scandinavian Technical Analyst team. The team is situated in Stockholm and Copenhagen, with an offshore support team in India. You will be our responsible link to Norway as the key person who drives analysis, provides solid foundation for decision making as well as acting as a proactive analyst driving change and providing insights. Apart from providing general understanding and analysis of the Norwegian P&L, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide solid understanding of premium and claims development in Norway
- Monitor and control the result, providing clarity and transparency of what is driving the result and identifying gaps or opportunities to drive further development
- Assist in the development of budgeting tools for Norway, including models in Anaplan
Work closely together with Portfolio management, Underwriting, Sales and F&B/Finance
We are looking for a person who:
- Has an education background in Business Admin, Economics or similar
- Has prior relevant experience (+2 years)
- Has experience in P&L analysis, preferably from the insurance industry
- Has a strong ambition to understand the full picture of finance and business
- Is excellent in working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Is a self-starter and proactively seeks out focus areas, can work independently and drive changes while still being a team-player
- Is excellent at communicating findings and creating clear outputs
- Is great at presenting data in a clear, structured manner
- Experience in Anaplan is a big plus
Fluent in written and spoken of one of the Scandinavian languages (Norwegian, Swedish or Danish), as well as English is a must. You will report to the Head of Technical Analysis, part of the Performance Management team in Finance.
The role is Nordic, based in Stockholm or Copenhagen and some travelling will be required.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Agneta Lund on +4687362874. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 29th of December 2018.
FTF Elisabeth Sandblom +46 701 683 668, SACO Lena Darin +46 752 434 521.
Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia’s biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 1450 employees in Sweden. Trygg-Hansa is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world’s leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Trygg-Hansa on https://www.trygghansa.se/. Follow us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/compa...